I am a commercial architecture photographer from Toronto, Canada. When I’m not shooting architecture for my clients, I love to travel the world to photograph urban and natural landscapes.
Originally from France, I fell in love with photography while traveling. With my engineering background and artistic sensibility, I quickly learned how to capture more than snapshots. My passion for architecture led me to focus my photography work around cities and buildings.
In early 2015, I decided to leave my job to work full-time as a commercial architecture photographer. I am working with architects, interiors designers, developers and many more clients to document buildings and spaces. This is a fascinating side of photography, especially in a booming city like Toronto.
The business side of photography is also very interesting to me. When I decided to work as a freelance photographer, it was definitely about the photography, but I also truly enjoy building a business. I like to learn as much as I can and I try to share it with you along the way on my blog.
I hope we get to talk about business, photography and architecture here on the blog or somewhere else like Facebook or Instagram!
Fine Art Prints and Licensing
I also shoot fine art cityscape and architecture images, usually when I am travelling. All my images are available as prints, and can be licensed for any commercial or editorial use. You can view my fine art images in these galleries. Contact me directly for any inquiry.
- Shades of Grey – Issue 3
- Divisare – “World Trade Center Transportation Hub Oculus. New York”
- Canadian Architect – “Environmental Sciences Building opens at University of Toronto Scarborough”
- Diamond Schmitt Architects – “A new kind of lab opens at University of Toronto”
- Urban Toronto – “Diamond Schmitt Design Captures Imagination—and Earth’s Energy—at UTSC”
- Landscape Photography Magazine – Issue 58
- Stark Magazine – Issue 41
- Urban Toronto – “Abacus Lofts Creates the Unconventional from the Ordinary”
- ArchDaily – “Inside Santiago Calatrava’s WTC Transportation Hub in New York”
- Design Boom – “first look inside santiago calatrava’s WTC transportation hub in new york”
- CameraPixo – Exploring Landscapes
- CameraPixo – FINEART Issue 01
- Gold Medal in the Landscape category for the series “Empreintes” – 2015 Prix de la Photographie de Paris
- 2nd Place in the Architecture: Building category for the series “Ismaili Centre” – 2015 International Photography Awards
- Honorable Mention in the Fine Art category for the image “Swell” – 2015 Stark Awards
- Bronze Award in the Built Environment category for “Loving You” from the series “Empreintes” – 2015 Epson International Pano Awards
- Bronze Award in the Built Environment category for “Passing Time” from the series “Empreintes” – 2015 Epson International Pano Awards
- Bronze Award in the Built Environment category for “Standing Tall” from the series “Empreintes” – 2015 Epson International Pano Awards
- Bronze Award in the Built Environment category for “Killing Softly” from the series “Empreintes” – 2015 Epson International Pano Awards