This time, we’ve prepared a 4-day workshop to allow you to explore all the architecture and city views that New York City has to offer! The workshop includes the following:
- Pre-workshop online presentation
- 4 days of photowalks with personalized, individual instruction on creating architectural abstracts & cityscapes
- Private tour of the Woolworth Building
- Mid-workshop critique session
- Post-workshop post-processing instruction
- Post-workshop share/critique session
From details of architectural masterpieces to stunning city views, warm morning light to blue hour, you’ll get to shoot it all. We’ll be there sharing what and how we’re shooting to guide you through each location so you can capture your own beautiful images.
We’ve organized the workshop to cover 4 distinct areas of the city:
- Central Park and surroundings (VIA 57 West, Lincoln Center, Apple 5th Ave…)
- Midtown Icons (Grand Central, NY Public Library, Empire State Building…)
- The High Line (buildings by Franck Gehry, Zaha Hadid, Jean Nouvel…)
- The Financial District (Brooklyn Bridge, Woolworth Building, WTC Oculus…)
We’ve also arranged a private tour of the Woolworth Building, where you’ll get to shoot the gorgeous interiors of this neo-gothic gem.
Each day, we will shoot a stunning cityscape location, either at sunrise or sunset, to get the best light conditions. All logistics are taken care of so you can focus on getting great shots!
New York City has so much to offer, and we hope you’ll join us for a great weekend of photography!
May 17-20, 2018
Location: New York City
Early-Bird Discount: $1200 (expires December 31st, 2017) with code EARLYBIRD
Here are some photos from places you’ll get to shoot during the workshop: