Can’t make it for the full 4 days in New York City in May? We’ve got you covered! We’re now offering a two-day registration, so you can do either Thursday–Friday or Saturday–Sunday!
Thursday/Friday (May 17-18)
- Central Park South on Thursday (Lincoln Center, VIA 57, Hearst Tower).
- Icons of Midtown on Friday (Chrysler Building, Grand Central, New York Public Library, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Empire State Building).
- In-person critique of your images on Friday evening.
Saturday/Sunday (May 19-20)
- The Highline & more on Saturday (buildings by Zaha Hadid, Frank Gehry, Jean Nouvel and more).
- The Financial District on Sunday (Brooklyn Bridge, Fulton Center, Worth Trade Center, Oculus).
- A private tour of the Woolworth Building.
Both options also include:
- a pre-workshop online presentation,
- a post-workshop post-processing instruction, and
- a post-workshop share/critique session.
May 17-20, 2018
Location: New York City
Cost: $700 (2 days) / $1400 (4 days)